Thursday, June 24, 2010

This is me.

I am seven years old. My birthday is in February but I don't remember which day.

My baby brother Jacob is so cute. My brother Buntsy is so nice. Aaron is so crazy I just love it, because I like being crazy. My mommy is so nice to me. My daddy is so nice to me.

My friend Meili has moved and I am really, really sad. And my friend Ry Babe has moved and I'm sad still. My friend Ava has moved and I am still sad. Done.

3 comments:

  1. Lauren! I am so glad you started a blog. Brooklyn can look at it and it will make her so happy. YEAH! We love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren how cute and techy are you?? I love your background! Can't wait to read more updates!

    XOXO, Aunty Kricky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, I miss you too! I hope that one day we can see each other again. I love your blog. I think it is cool that you have one. I love you. I wish we could see each other right now.
    Love,
    Meili

    ReplyDelete